There are many lessons in the book, but here's ten principles for increasing wealth, as relevant now as they ever were.
- Wanting wealth of any kind starts with commitment to pursuing that wealth (backed by action).
- Keep at least 10% of your savings from earnings.
- Pay yourself first.
- Increase your earning capabilities.
- Invest in yourself and your abilities.
- Leverage your investment by reinvesting capital and dividends.
- Don't spend where you don't need to.
- Hire good people.
- Do your research: on your advisers, your businesses and your investments.
- Delay gratification.
With so many get rich quick schemes and distractions for our money this book is a solid base in reaching your financial goals faster. Every one of them can be applied to your business, and your life.
Being such a solid grounding it's available everywhere, and I found the kindle edition an easy read, even on the iPhone.